A candidate for the Region II Distinguished Service Award:
- Must be a current or past member of NCURA at an institution located in Region II, and
- Must have made a significant contribution to Region II.
- Current Region II Officers and Region II Standing Committee Chairs and Co-Chairs are ineligible for nomination for the Region II Distinguished Service Award
A complete nomination packet consists of:
- A letter of nomination detailing the nominee’s sustained and significant contributions to Region II of NCURA; and,
- Two additional letters of support from individuals familiar with the nominee’s contributions to Region II of NCURA.
Nomination packets should be submitted to the attention of the Leadership Development and Nominating Committee. Final selection of the awardees will be by the Region II Steering Committee.