NCURA Region II 2020 Fall Meeting

The Region II Steering Committee has made the difficult decision to postpone the Fall 2020 Regional meeting due to safety concerns for our members and financial constraints due to COVID-19.  The meeting is being postponed until October 2021 at the Hotel DuPont in Delaware.  We will share more information regarding the specific dates when we have that information available.  We hope that you all will be able to join us next October for a great meeting!  Thank you for your patience as we continue to maneuver through these ever changing times.